3.11.2012

My "babies" are ONE!

In the blink of a year 25 folks near and dear to us attended their bday party. Boyfriend baked cakes, I decorated with balloons and our friends and family dined on snacks and sandwiches. When it comes to cute packaged two at a time these two certainly take the cake. Lucky... that's the word of the day. We just feel so lucky.
Don't forget to include your email address when you enter my Benefit makeup Giveaway because try as I might, my tinfoil hat has yet to make me psychic.

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, kiddos! What an amazing addition to the universe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your cute Sun & Moon...you are truly lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday and many more for Sun and Moon. Sounds like it was a grand party!
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh happy birthday to your babies!!!

    ReplyDelete